This years predictions is a little tricky as there is no general election to speculate on (I hope). But lets see how I get on this time.
1. Piersmorgan will win his twitter war with Lord Sugar and gain more followers on twitter. Because of his new job hosting the US talk show on CNN, replacing Larry King.
2.Labour will have more council seats than the Tories after the local elections this year. Gaining from Lib Dems and the Tories.
3.The No's will win the vote on AV - The yes campaign really needs to step up it's game.
4.North Korea will do something crazy, again resulting in loss of life.
5. A premiership football club will go into administration.
6. Ed Miliband will still be Labour leader throughout the year and will lead in the polls all year.
7. No matter what happens to the AV vote. The coalition will stick together.
8. No Lib Dem MP's will walk the floor and join Labour.
9. There will not be a double dip recession in the UK.
10. Again, Bracknell Town centre will still not have the new town centre it so needs