My predictions for 2012 are;
1. Hungry will default. Europe can afford this but expect more turmoil.
2. The Euro will survive against all odds. They will do whatever they can in the end to save the currency against all sense.
3. Iran will have its nuclear installations bombed by the United States, If they don't then Israel will.
4. Again No Lib Dem MP's will walk the floor and join Labour
5. Again, Bracknell Town centre will still not have the new town centre it so needs.
6. No new guitar bands will have a number one record. A reflection on the lack of promotion of guitar bands and investment by record companies in general instead favouring individual artists and TV program winners.
7. Ed Milliand will still be leader. Yes I know a big risk with that prediction.
8. 2012 Olympics will be a massive success and transport problems won't be all that bad.
9. England will go out in the Quarter finals of the Euros with only 10 men left in the match.
10. Barack Obama will win the US election and Sarkozy will only just win the French presidential elections.
Right now sit back and watch 6 out of 10 of these come true.