Many predictions for 2010 have already been made by bloggers and I can't resist adding my own. So here are my predictions for 2010;
1. Both the Greens and UKIP will have there first MP’s after the election in Caroline Lucas and Nigel Farage
2. Lib dems will lose a number of seats in the South West but will gain others ending up with about the same number of MP’s (63)
3. The Tories will win the next general election with a very small majority.
4. England will lose on penalties in the Simi final of the World Cup.
5. A premiership football club will go into administration.
6. A major Conservative blogger will stop blogging after the general election.
7. A singer from one of Simon Cowells shows will be number one again for Christmas.
8. The general election will be in May.
9. The new Doctor Who actor, Matt Smith will help Doctor Who become even more popular than it was with David Tennant.
10.Bracknell Town centre will still not have the new town centre it so needs.
Whatever happens I hope you all have a good new year.