Sunday 28 November 2010

Thank You, Frimley Park Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU)

My new son Landon was born Tuesday at 5.53am. He's the reason why I haven't been blogging much lately. But I thought I would quickly blog my thanks to Frimley Park hospital.
 
My new son Landon was born Tuesday at 5.53am. He's the reason why I haven't been blogging much lately. But I thought I would quickly blog my thanks to Frimley Park hospital.
 
Hospital experience is personal and is not an indication of how good care is for everyone for all treatments at a hospital. But I have to say that in my experience Frimley has been brilliant.
 
My dad in law had a bypass there (he later died because of his drinking habbit which caused the issue in the first place), my grandmother was kept alive when she was ill and has been going strong ever since. My mums boy friend was cured of cancer there and now my son was born at Frimley Park. So I can't complain.
 
Landon had a few problems being born (he was a ten pound baby) and in the end a caesarean section was required. The surgery and the care was brilliant. We were not left on our own during Labour the whole time, very impressive.
 
Landon has had a few problems with breathing and feeding since being born, this led to other issue. But the care in the SCBU has been first class.
 
So Thank You Frimley. Your staff and your facilities have been first class and I am very pleased Landon was born at Frimley Park hospital.
 
Landon is now doing much better and Jennifer and Landon should be out within the week. Fingers crossed.
.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Glad to hear that Landon's on the mend. He is such a wee sweetie. And all that hair.

    Hope they're home and happy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the both of you and I am so pleased to hear that Landon is getting better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - We have always found Frimley Park very good as well. You are in good hands there. We hope to see the new arrival when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone. I just want them home to now. It's bee very hard work for mum. Alvin your welcome to come over when things settle down. I have a fair few people who want to meet Landon. He's going to be busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Daz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks realer where have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic blog with a lot of useful information. I would love to get updates from you. Keep blogging. All the best. Best Pediatric doctor in Bahrain

    ReplyDelete