Saturday 17 October 2009

NEWS FLASH Dr Phillip Lee wins Bracknell Primary for Conservative PPC

NEWS FLASH



Dr Phillip Lee wins Bracknell Primary for Conservative PPC. It was a very long day. Started at 2pm and ended 7.10pm.

Well done and Congratulations to Dr Phillip Lee.

I will write a full report on the events on today on Sunday. But I would like to give my commiserations to all candidates.

Iain Dale has already given his congratulation on Tweeter to Dr Phillip Lee

"Many many congratulations to Philip Lee. And I mean that. He is a worthy winner. Naturally I'm gutted, but there can only be one winner."

3 comments:

  1. dr lee was better than all the rest. the right result achived. he will be a great PPC piasecki and earwicker et al watch out to get past well known names in the primary shows this is a man of great knowledge and principles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your right its going to be very hard for Lab and Libs, but then again it always was in Bracknell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if they had selected to lad who charged me an outrageous £1.50 for a cup for a luke warm coffee he would be the next MP. It's a non-contest.

    The only thing that would have made the next general election slightly more interesting as a contest would have been if Mackay hadn't been kicked out and was standing again.

    ReplyDelete